City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Accounts Receivable/Payable Coordinator
- Job Title
- Accounts Receivable/Payable Coordinator
- Job ID
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Other Location
Looking for a smart and motivated individual for an Accounts Receivable/Payable Coordinator position in the Fort Lauderdale area. The Accounts Receivable/Payable Coordinator will perform general accounting duties focusing on AP and AR specifically, but will need a general knowledge of Accounting processes. They will also be responsible for identifying and implementing process improvement both independently and within cross-functional teams as well as assist with Administrative duties when necessary. Recent graduates with a basic understanding may apply as well.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable/Payable Coordinator:
- Manage all aspects of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable (including collections of past dues)
- Manage billing list by creating invoices and sending them out to customers
- Interact with other departments to address issues, requests, and questions
- Process and apply check and credit card payments
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies through audit trails (purchase orders, vendor invoices, etc.)
- Verify and process vendor invoices against internal purchase orders
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Assist with other accounting tasks and projects as the role evolves
- Assist and have knowledge of order processing/customer service and administrative duties, to assist other respects of the company as well.
Qualifications of the Accounts Receivable/Payable Coordinator:
- 1-2 years experience with accounting, specifically AP/ AR
- Associates degree a must, Bachelors is preferred though
- Ability to multitask and work well under time constraints
- Must be detail oriented and organized
For immediate consideration, apply today!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
AR/ AP, Admin
- Pay Range
- $33,000.00 Annually to $36,000.00 Annually