City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Outside Sales Manager
- Job Title
- Outside Sales Manager
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Looking for an Outside Sales Manager with a strong background in dealing with IT and technology sales, that ensures the sales objectives are met by building strong business relationships with key existing customers and potential new customers. A pivotal responsibility of this position is the ability and drive to hunt and on board new customers. Someone who can be in charge of developing strong and long-lasting relationship with clients, coordinating with internal departments and delivering insightful presentations, while exceeds sales goals, is ideal for this position. You will have the opportunity to work alongside colleagues on a national and international basis while working at this expanding Providence-based manufacturer.
Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Manager
- Identify new business by creating and developing new networks/ customers
- Create and maintain sustainable partnerships with customers to create profitable ongoing relationships
- Proven experience with strong customer relations; ability to build rapport and customer excitement, negotiate and close the sale and deliver on customer expectations. Ability to influence and persuade in order to achieve goals
- Communication and relationship development skills; able to develop rapport quickly and maintain relationship over the long term, able to drill into any hesitation, frustration, or request to uncover root issue, listens in a manner that customers feel heard, total customer management from new product presentation, sampling, quoting, price negotiation and order fulfillment
- In-depth brand and product knowledge including values, target consumers, positioning, personality
- Ability to work independently regarding ownership of the customer but also able to work as a team player in meeting objectives
Requirements of the Outside Sales Manager:
- Use of Salesforce a plus
- Proven sales records (B2B, IT and Tech sales A MUST)
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and multitasking abilities
- Topnotch customer service and follow through to continually provide A grade service to new and repeat customers
- Must have a minimum of BSc or BA (Masters preferred)
- 2-4 years experience and training in sales position
- Must have ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Spanish or French bilingual candidates- a plus!
For immediate consideration, apply today!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills