Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Job ID
- Nashville, 37203
- Other Location
Title: Senior QA Automation Engineer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our Client is a high growth tech organization providing automation and efficiencies to state governments in areas of licensing, permitting, registrations and more. At this time, the company is looking for additional Quality Assurance Analysts to work with its growing software development team. The QA Department focuses on testing, calibrating, troubleshooting and debugging all software products and all QA Analysts play an important part in the product development process. The QA Analyst will be responsible for conducting manual (and potentially automated) quality assurance tests before product launches to ensure software is effective and meets or exceeds all client requirements.
S3 is looking for an QA Automation Engineer to develop and execute manual and automated quality assurance tests (we are still in the process of standing up our automation environment, and you will be helping with this transition!)
Our QA department focuses on testing, calibrating, troubleshooting and debugging all software products.
The QA Automation Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. The candidate will be responsible for conducting manual and automated quality assurance tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases in TFS and Jira
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, specflow and C# and/or Java
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs in TFS
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, BA’s and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance in a .Net environment
- Three to five years’ experience as an Automation Engineer
- C# programming experience is preferred but java programming will also be considered
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Solid knowledge of testing/tracking tools such as Microsoft TFS, MTM and Jira
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Hands-on experience with Selenium Webdriver automated testing tool is a must.