City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Legal Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Our client in Providence, a reputable law firm, is looking for an energetic Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team! Individual will assist by maintaining office operations, receiving and distributing communications, maintaining supplies and equipment and serving customers.
This is for a large firm with a great reputation and the position offers EXCELLENT health benefits, vacation time, and several other perks. This position will also offer excellent leadership and growth potential.
Key responsibilities of the Legal Administrative Assistant include managing phones, updating the company database, emailing customers, faxing/mailing and light invoicing. Individual will be filling both an administrative and receptionist role. Lively and friendly demeanor desired as individual will also be responsible for greeting and directing customers both in person and by phone.Top candidate will have strong skills in typing, documentation, telephones, general scheduling and verbal/written communication. Looking for a team player- this individual will assist in multiple office projects.
Responsibilities of the Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Preferred Qualifications of the Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Good written and oral communication skills; excellent grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Professionalism, poise, punctuality, and reliability
- Demonstrates initiative, is an independent thinker, self-starter, and a problem solver
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and project deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Please send resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $14.00 Hourly to $16.00 Hourly