City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Legal Call Center Clerk
- Job Title
- Legal Call Center Clerk
- Job ID
- Providence, RI 02907
- Other Location
High volume reputable law practice seeks candidates for a Legal Call Center Clerk position. The Legal Call Center Clerk will be discussing legal matters with clients and must be able to explain services to clients in a clear and understandable manner. Your primary focus will be to assist clients with their legal questions regarding disability/veteran issues. You will be working with a diverse client base and will need to be understanding and compassionate.
This is for a large firm with a great reputation and the position offers EXCELLENT health benefits, vacation time, and several other perks. This position will also offer excellent leadership and growth potential.
Duties of the Legal Call Center Clerk:
- Answer incoming calls for a high volume call center.
- Provide excellent Customer Service-pleasant, cordial with a professional mannerism.
- Calm but strong demeanor when handling difficult customers or situations.
- Fielding phone calls from clients.
- Complete intake forms with accuracy
- Maintain database by entering client information.
- Use telephone to reach clients to verify correct information before data entry.
- Ability to handle concerned clients professionally.
Education and/or Experience for the Legal Call Center:
- Minimum of 1+ years of data entry, sales experience.
- Excellent customer service ability
- High school diploma is a must.
For immediate consideration, please send resume.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills