- Job Title
- Salesforce Administrator
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Title: Salesforce Administrator
Position Type: Full-Time
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client is looking to add a Salesforce Administrator. Someone with 2+ years experience is ideal. This person will serve as the Company’s Salesforce.com administrator, providing day to day support of the Salesforce.com application, and support other related initiatives as needed.
- Work across key business units to analyze procedures, and design and implement high quality solutions.
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Develop and maintain Skuid, Visualforce, AppExchange, Force.com and Customer Community pages and integration to other third-party solutions.
- Maintain system configuration and documentation with respect to user permissions, custom objects & fields, validation rules, process builder configurations and page layouts.
- Perform data imports, fulfill ad hoc data requests, data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts.
- Perform regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Drive employee adoption + education for the myriad technologies used by our team.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Self-starter who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processe
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce Certification(s) would be nice to have
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience, specifically in a Salesforce administrator capacity with technical implementation and day to day operations experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator Preferred
- Experience moving a Salesforce org environment to the Lightning UI
- Strong preference for a candidate with experience using Skuid
- Experience building custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, process builder, Lightning experience, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience administering HubSpot, TaskRay, DocuSign, Nintex DocGen, Conga Grid, or Conga Composer preferred
Our client provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.