Decidedly Different Consulting and Staffing for Your Business and Technology Needs
We see our consultants as partners
We only thrive when they thrive. That’s why we’re all about transparency.
A few perks our consultants enjoy are profit-sharing bonuses, fully disclosed bill rates, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing 360-degree feedback via Sense. We also offer referral bonuses and never resort to non-competes.
- Job Title
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mountain View, CA 94043
- Other Location
Minimum five (5) years industry experience in maintaining high tech CNC, 3D print and waterjet equipment.
Solid experience troubleshooting CNC equipment.
Strong organization skills with attention to detail to manage maintenance documentation.
Familiarity with OSHA and Global Harmonization standards. 30 hour (or greater) OSHA certification preferred.
Strong ability to follow schedules and meet deadlines
Skilled with general office productivity software suites
Must be detail oriented and be able to efficiently organize information
Strong work ethic and passion to work with a diverse and dynamic team.
Forklift certification or ability to obtain.
- Create, update, manage and execute a daily maintenance plan on all equipment in the prototype lab including 3-5 axis CNC milling machines, lathes, waterjet etc.
- Serve as project manager for scheduling service appointments, warranty repair etc. with equipment manufacturers.
- Troubleshoot, monitor performance, ensure quality control and create documentation of work completed.
- Work with shop manager to make recommendations on maintenance needs.
- Monitor spare parts & consumables inventory and order replenishments from suppliers as needed.
- Coordinate with shop staff to schedule downtime for various machines and equipment.
- Receive and process incoming materials and ensure parts/materials are properly stored, segregated, identified and comply with internal standards.
- Work with Employee Safety & Health team as lab staff to ensure safety compliance is met.