City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Job ID
- Providence, RI 02903
- Other Location
Busy office is looking for an experienced Accountant/Bookkeeper. This is a great full time opportunity for someone with a can-do and flexible attitude and a managerial mindset. Must be able to multitask!
Responsibilities of the Accountant/Bookkeeper:
- Entering payables/ invoices
- Expenses and payments in QuickBooks for all end of month functions for multiple companies, inclusive of reconciliation of bank and other related accounts
- Management of data for production and bonus calculations and reports
- Classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of organizations are accurate
- Performs routine financial calculations and general ledger duties
- Supervises administrative staff performing human resource, payroll and purchasing functions
- Other Bookkeeping duties as necessary
Requirements of the Accountant/Bookkeeper:
- Associates degree in Accounting, plus five years of Bookkeeping experience (preferably in a financial setting)
- Proficient with QuickBooks Online, Excel, AP, AR, and Payroll Required
- Detail oriented and computer literate team player with strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as a part of a management team
- Candidate should possess strong supervisory skills and have the ability to manage multiple tasks and work under deadlines
- Must be able to manage large amounts of data in an organized fashion
- Candidate must be organized, punctual, courteous and have a professional attitude and display strong ethical conduct.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills