Technical Support- Ann Arbor
- Job Title
- Technical Support- Ann Arbor
- Job ID
- Ann arbor, MI 48108
- Other Location
Day to Day:
• Answering in-bound phone calls and/or electronic/internet-based inquires in a professional and helpful manner.
• Supporting all MS Windows as well as hardware, software, and/or customer-based products.
• Handling all diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, debugging, and complex software installations.
• Delivering professional and top quality customer service to all customers while performing within departmental call duration targets.
• Providing technical support to internal and external clients
• Communicating issues clearly and effectively to others.
• Documenting all interactions consistently and thoroughly.
• Educational experience such as having taken IT or computer science courses or earned an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or certification.
• Previous experience (ideally 1-2 years) providing customer service in a call center environment or providing help desk technical support.
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office products, and any other software programs/systems.
• Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot software, hardware, and TCP/IP.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to sit, wear a telephone headset, type, and work with digital displays for extended periods of time (8+ hours per day).