Java/Scala - Big Data Engineer, ADAS
- Job Title
- Java/Scala - Big Data Engineer, ADAS
- Job ID
- Munich, BY 80797
- Other Location
Our client is an Autonomous Driving Technology leader working with a major German OEM. This is the place to be to develop and apply your skills in this sector.
- Strong experience with Hadoop and it’s ecosystem (e.g. Yarn, MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Kafka, etc.) in development and implementation.
- Experience in loading from disparate data sets and pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Experience in writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code in languages like java, scala and python. Writing of mapreduce jobs.
- Track record of working on perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights while maintaining the security and data privacy.
- Deep knowledge in distributed processing principles and frameworks - Experience in modelling complex big data architectures.
- Should have worked on data analytics projects involving feature extraction.
- Should have good communication (verbal/written) and presentation skills.
- Should have good problem understanding and analytical skills.
- Preferred to have played a role in project coordination and knowledge of project management methodologies.
8 years and above
- Required Skills
Scala Programming / Java & Hadoop