C++ Senior Embedded Developer, ADAS
- Job Title
- C++ Senior Embedded Developer, ADAS
- Job ID
- Munich, BY 80797
- Other Location
Our client is an Autonomous Driving Technology leader working with a major German OEM. This is the place to be to develop and apply your skills in this sector.
- C++ development skills, automotive feature development in preferred in the area of AD, ADAS and Infotainment.
- C++ version 14 or 17. Version 11 is acceptable if at an expert level and can easily demonstrate that he/she can jump to a higher version.
- Linux e.g. Ubuntu / Windows 10.
- Automated Driving or ADAS Feature development is highly desirable.
- Image Processing/Object Fusion
- Knowledge of Robot operating system (ROS), VEOS.
- Understanding of Container e.g. docker, VMs, Openstack, Nodepool, Openshift.
- Experience with Continuous integration systems (zuul, jenkins), processes.
- Use of Repositories e.g. git and review systems github, artifactory, svn.
- Execute projects with SCRUM.
- Any level for engineers with AD/ADAS Experience
- 8 years plus of excellent C++ development skills automotive domain ideally
- 4 years plus for excellent C++ developers from other engineering domain
- Required Skills
- Optional Skills
German language skills desired, but not a requirement