LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Job Title
- Staff Accountant
- Job ID
- Lancaster, CA 93534
- Other Location
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS is proud to partner with a company in the Lancaster area who is on a mission to accomplish their goals, while maintaining their core values of respect and integrity.
POSITION: Staff Accountant
POSITION SUMMARY: The Staff Accountant here will be responsible for maintaining accuracy of accounts and reconciling for discrepancies. He/She will also analyze financial trends and make recommendations to senior executives.
- To collect relevant information about annual accounts.
- Accounts Payable processing, matching invoices, ensuring accuracy and maintaining records
- To collate information and present it effectively
- Understanding of financial procedures in and outside of the company
- Assist with Month End Close, post Journal Entries, reconciliations and maintain the General Ledger
- Performs special assignments as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, business or related area a plus, but not required
- Experience working in Accounts Payable (1+ Years) in addition to general accounting (1+ Years)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Advance PC skills, including the use of Excel and Quickbooks(Highly Preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with various levels of staff
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.