Web Personalization & A/B Testing Specialist
- Job Title
- Web Personalization & A/B Testing Specialist
- Job ID
- Warren, MI 48092
- Other Location
In this position, directly reporting to the UX Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing site optimization strategies to improve user experience and build omni-channel sales. The position requires strong online marketing skills and an analytical mind in order to design innovative and successful testing strategies to continually optimize the online neighbor experience.
You will create a plan as well as execute the various online site optimization tests involving multivariate testing and personalizing the user experience. You will analyze the success of our on-site marketing tactics and tests to provide strategic direction and guide investments to improve conversion, path to purchase, and the customer experience
- Manage the planning and execution of on-site A/B and multivariate testing initiatives and timelines to support the goals and objectives of the business
- Optimize the on-site user experience including shopping cart funnels, on site search and browse, on site promotions, upsells and cross-sells, and more by tailoring the user experience using best practices in personalization and in turn inform the product roadmap.
- Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to the eCommerce team
- Work cross-functionally with the business analyst, eCommerce business team and development resources to manage end to end execution and successful website roll-outs, ensuring testing and personalization plans are developed, assets created, and budgets and deadlines met
- Develop A/B and multivariate test plans with the objective, clear hypothesis, and success metrics needed to measure effectiveness
- Monitor tests throughout their lifecycle to ensure testing fidelity and validity, evaluating the impact of concurrently running tests, promotions, launch of new features and other website changes that might influence test results
- Understand customer touchpoints to drive personalization efforts for defined customer segments
- Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to leadership
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a digital online marketing role with A/B or multivariate testing experience
- Demonstrated experience in conducting online personalization and A/B testing using enterprise tools like Optimizely, Monetate, Adobe Target, VWO or similar.
- Understanding of the eCommerce user experience.
- Advanced analytics capability with an aptitude for quantitative analysis.
- Creative thinker and problem solver with the ability to synthesize data, identify trends and recommend viable solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment serving as a catalyst for change Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.