Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
- Job Title
- Office Manager
- Columbus, 43204
- Other Location
Established, growing Landscaping business in West Columbus seeks an Office Manager with Bookkeeping expertise. This role is weighted heavily (75%) on managing the integrity of the firm's financials and accounting function and (25%) on managing HR and sales/production.
- Managing bookkeeping and data, including GL, AR, AP, billing/invoicing, timekeeping and payroll prep
- Handling office operations - supplies, printed materials, company files & documentation, reporting, daily office routines
- Communicating with vendors, clients and team members - phones, mailings, appointments, messaging, proposals and inquiries
- Assisting with HR function - insurance, benefits, policies & procedures, employee files
- Supporting sales functions - bids, proposals, marketing materials, CRM entries
- Assisting production managers with time sheets, work orders, job prep
- Managing documents and data - service guidelines, correspondence, surveys, SOPs
- Contributing to team success - uniforms, company events, trade shows
- a minimum of 4-5 years of well-rounded bookkeeping experience
- proficiency with all major QuickBooks functions and business applications (Excel)
- strong organizational, communication and project management skills
- ability to work successfully with third party vendors (payroll and others)
- ability to regularly lift or move 30lbs
- Required Skills
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or related field or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage work flow/staff
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Quickbooks or similar accounting software
• Proficient Computer Skills including extensive experience in Microsoft Word/ Excel/Outlook.
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
Strongly Preferred Skills:
• Experience with Landscape Management Network