Senior UI/UX Software Engineer - React.js
- Job Title
- Senior UI/UX Software Engineer - React.js
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37214
- Other Location
Job Title: UI/UX Software Engineer - React.js
Conexess Group is excited to be aiding a local client in their search for an experienced UI/UX This person will be responsible for taking the existing workflow application to the next level as a highly responsive, and informational user experience that will boost productivity and growth of the business. Ideal candidates will possess around 5 years of experience with UI/UX web development as well as Node.js and React.js experience. This person will work closely with the product owner/cross-functional teams to develop and deliver creative processes. This team is thinking big, planning for near real-time alerts, streaming automated workflows that leverage AI/ML which will keep users, managers and stakeholders well informed. This is a very diverse, motivated team and the manager is looking to add this new member immediately.
- At least 5 years of experience with of UI/UX web development
- Build responsive web pages using React
- Design/Build/Test reusable components and contribute back to a company component library.
- Present Beautiful pages of data and collaborate to design a better user experience.
- Collaborate and work closely with product owners and team members sharing and mentoring and learning from each other
- Learn the user workflow and strive to be a subject matter expert
- Suggest improvements and be willing to change the front-end architecture
- Possibly assist in the design and development of Java APIs to support the front-end pages
- Prefer a B.S Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with REACT.js
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with REST API's
- Experience with single page apps
- Experience with redux, webpack, express, babel, jwt and other dependencies
• A builder. Confidently drive projects from strategy through execution. You’ve got a whole arsenal of tools and techniques at your disposal that you dispatch appropriately depending on the customer and business goals. You rationalize and implement in an agile fashion, bringing value, purpose, and utility at each step. You are creative with typography, color, and animation. And you get stuff done!
• A thinker. You think larger than just the task at hand. You can analyze a problem and come to a solution, you can extrapolate from the nebulous and get to the concrete quickly. You have lots of experience working within large and complicated web systems with many touch points. You often think about security and scalability and adaptability across products and platforms.
• Passionate. You are genuinely interested in what you do and seek continuous improveme