Advanced Test Automation Engineer (C#.NET & Visual Studio Experience) 100% Remote - Contract
- Job Title
- Advanced Test Automation Engineer (C#.NET & Visual Studio Experience) 100% Remote - Contract
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
Title: Advanced Test Automation Engineer (C#.NET & Visual Studio Experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join our team in Charlotte. This individual will design, develop, and maintain reusable automated test scripts. Adhere to current automation strategies and best practices. Evaluate, review, and test new or modified software programs to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conforms to established guidelines.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in dedicated test automation
- Experience with Quality Assurance methodologies, development processes and engineering excellence.
- Experience with C#/.Net.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Experience using MTM and Microsoft’s Test Hub
- Creates and maintains moderately complex automated scripts. Develops reusable automated scripts from a variety of interfaces.
- Schedules and performs testing as assigned; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected; tests corrected code. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Coordinates and monitors moderately complex automation projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that automation projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Establishes/maintains communication with manual testers/teams to ensure new automation and automation maintenance needs are met in appropriate timeframes.
- Prepares automated test plans and test scripts for software corrections and enhancements. May review test plans and test reports.
- Uses automated Quality Assurance systems to facilitate daily activities.
- May maintain test environments/data to be used with test automation.
- Executes and reports results of automated scripts in test management tools. Presents reporting of automation progress as requested.
- Analyzes script results and reports issues as requested. Performs code reviews of automated scripts from team members.
- Provides assistance with running automated tests and training on automation to other teams as requested. Provides technical assistance to other members of the automation team.
- Understands and debugs scripts developed by team peers.
- May assist and instruct software developers in designing test cases for unit testing.
- May assist and instruct in creating use cases for UMLs.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with any software changes for documentation update or correction.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; prepares enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May assist with the education and training of software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May create or assist with creation of manual tests.