City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Medical Office Assistant
- Job Title
- Medical Office Assistant
- Job ID
- Attleboro, MA
- Other Location
Looking for a friendly, reliable person to work in a fast paced medical office. Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Medical Office Assistant:
- Answer phones and greet clients warmly.
- Scheduling patient appointments.
- Confirming patient appointments.
- Reroute calls to appropriate people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Perform data entry.
- Restock supply closet.
- Take and deliver messages.
- Perform tests.
Qualifications and Skills of the Medical Office Assistant;
- Must have 6 months relevant experience in a medical office environment.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills