Chat React Native Developer- (Part Time or Full Time to start in LA or remote)
- Job Title
- Chat React Native Developer- (Part Time or Full Time to start in LA or remote)
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Los Angles, CA 90210
- Other Location
React Native developer with 2+ years experience client-side chat applications
(Part Time or Full Time to start in LA or remote)
www.auxxit.com is looking for an experienced part-time (or potentially Full Time) Client-Side Developer who has worked with a major messaging app company to join our team - someone with a passion for design, collaborative mindset, and effective problem-solving skills. As a Client-Side Developer, you’d be responsible for working closely with other engineers to create beautiful, intuitive, functional user experiences for a ground-up Android and iOS application using ReactJS, React-Native, Node.JS, Express.JS and MongoDB. Our MVP has been in development for 6 months and we are about to release and start building on that foundation with UI and feature additions.
We have 100 ideas on the idea board we want to find someone to integrate the best ones to our chat platform.
We are looking for someone who has an understanding of the flow of communications within a real-time group chat room. The candidate should have an understanding of the business decisions that drive UX and UI implementations for a group messaging app (like admin tools and rules, privacy and encryption, incorporating various media options into chat rooms, etc.). We will also review look and feel of the candidates prior work from a UI perspective. Our application is a social marketplace solution and must appeal to a broad array of user types.
- Multiple project experiences implementing React-based UI and UX for Social Media forums
- Experience with version releases on the major App stores
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express.JS, React.JS and Node.JS)
- Experience building native applications with React-Native
- Experience with Docker virtualization
- Experience with Git version control system
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Required Skills