- Job Title
- Scrum Master
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80222
- Other Location
Conexess Group is working with a healthcare client in their search for a Scrum Master. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package. The Scrum Master will utilize SAFe practices to help a self-organizing, self-managing Scrum Team achieve its deliverables on-time with quality. The Scrum Master will work with the team to establish priorities, continuously plan work efforts, and remove impediments from internal and external forces. The Scrum Master will have direct influence on team deliverables and team culture.
The Scrum Master must be well-rounded, highly motivated, self-starter that works best in a collaborative, dynamic, and agile environment. Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are essential to this position as the Scrum Master will interface with on- and off-shore resources, business owners, enterprise architects, security, and infrastructure resources. A scrum master needs to have great motivational and time management skills as well.
- Facilitating Scrum team and/or Release Train ceremonies including Story Grooming, Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Demo, Product Backlog Review, Scrum of Scrums, and System Demos
- Responsible for Scrum team and/or Release Train performance including the team's commitments and quality
- Orchestrates all aspects of Sprint delivery, including analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment activities Directly drives all committed user stories and defects through completion during the Sprints.
- Drives re prioritization of stories/scope to keep releases on track
- Eliminates team blockers to ensure the team can remain focused on the task at hand and be able to achieve the task successfully in a timely manner
- Monitor internal and external dependencies and work with others to have a strategy around dependencies
- Champion process improvements within the scrum teams based on lessons learned and retrospectives
- Coordinate and facilitate external discussions on project work to ensure successful on-time delivery
- Negotiate scope and schedule with business leads and IT leadership Ensuring all expected artifacts are completed and maintained
- Have a thorough understanding of the scrum team's build Problem solve with team members based on understanding of the build Conduct capacity planning