Jr. QA Analyst (2 Years of QA/Software Testing Experience) - Contract
- Job Title
- Jr. QA Analyst (2 Years of QA/Software Testing Experience) - Contract
- Job ID
- Other Location
Title: Jr. QA Analyst (2 Years of QA/Software Testing Experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a QA Analyst contractor that certifies and assures quality of new and existing products by executing test plans and scripts to verify that new or modified software programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines. Communicates and coordinates results with impacted departments and tracks statistical information. At times, may be assigned to help coordinate test activities of others.
- At least 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Software Testing.
- Experience with manual software testing.
- Experience with Automation testing.
- Experience with EFT transactions.
- IBM Experience.
- Solid communication skills. Experience in coordinating projects, communicating with customers, and presenting information in an easy to understand manner.
- Executes and creates test plans and clear, concise test scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products. Defines moderate level scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing.
- Schedules and performs appropriate testing; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected following established procedures. Reports test results and status as appropriate. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Reviews and provides feedback on requirements, design, and scope documents.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements.
- Coordinates and performs basic testing projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that testing projects are completed on schedule.
- May submit test plans and test reports for review and feedback.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with any software changes for documentation update or correction.
- May serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; may prepare enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May assist with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.