ASP.NET C# Developer
- Job Title
- ASP.NET C# Developer
- Job ID
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Other Location
ASP.NET C# Developer
Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm, has been contracted by a large defense contractor in their search for an ASP.Net C# Developer to join their team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
In this role, your responsibilities will look like this:
- Working with a Technical Lead to create new data driven websites, maintain existing sites, and logging and fixing bugs reported via application notifications. Successful candidates will have a good foundation in object-oriented programming, excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, be comfortable working in a team environment and be able to manage their time efficiently.
- Creating scripts to process data.
- Troubleshooting source code and database scripts.
- Designing, writing, testing and documenting software.
- Operating in a development process which will involve peer reviews, source code management, documentation, testing and other well-defined development procedures.
- Working independently on tasks, utilizing experience and creativity to successfully complete requirements.
Background requirements for the role:
BS degree in Computer Science or Computer or Software Engineering.
- Minimum five years software development experience.
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Experience with .NET Webservices (ASP.NET Web Services, WCF).
- Experience with Telerik UI Controls.
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL Server).
- Understanding of and experience with agile development methods
- Candidate must be a self-motivated, team-oriented individual with a successful track record in the technical systems definition and development. Must have the ability to work efficiently, communicate effectively with team members, and possess the ability to clearly document own code are keys to success of this position.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our exciting opportunities, please visit our jobs page at www.talentorchard.com.