City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Medical Intake Coordinator
- Job Title
- Medical Intake Coordinator
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Do you have medical terminology knowledge? Do you have previous knowledge of medical procedures and understand how a medical office operates? There is a fantastic full time position that may be a great fit for you!
A large Medical practice is looking for someone like you to work in their office! You will be stationed in their call center. Your primary focus will be to assist patients with their questions.
Duties of the Medical Intake Coordinator:
- Answering incoming calls from patients
- Scheduling appointments for patients
- Communicating with the intake team to ensure all intake appointments are attended
- Make outbound calls for follow up.
- Communicate patient appointments to clients and clinicians in a timely manner.
- Accurately enters client data into software programs.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Requirements of the Medical Intake Coordinator:
- Superb verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Extensive medical terminology knowledge
- 2 + years of administrative experience
- Lovely phone demeanor
- Previous medical office experience
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills