LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Accounting Assistant/Junior Accountant
- Job Title
- Accounting Assistant/Junior Accountant
- Job ID
- Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Other Location
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: Leapros is proud to Partner with a leader in commercial real estate. The firm offers leasing, property management, investment management and development services, combined with specialized development, investment and marketing expertise. Spanning across office, medical, industrial and multi-family capabilities to provide national leadership across asset classes. Their dominance US Markets on both coasts makes this company's institutional owners and investors leaders in the industry
POSITION: Junior Accountant
POSITION OVERVIEW: The successful candidate will find stability and opportunity for growth. Looking to groom a sharp candidate to replace a current Senior Accountant, leaving next year, great chance for quick development and progression!
- Responsible for full cycle accounts payable
- Assist with the Month End
- Lease abstracts and Billing adjustments
- Review and approve invoices
- Match, batch and code invoices
- Maintain good communication with vendors
- Handle expense reports
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance a plus, though not required (For upward progression, Bachelor Degree is a must)
- 2+ year of AP processing experience ideal, with Real Estate experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, articulate and strong organizational skills
- Confident, outgoing personality that can frequently and effectively communicate with upper management
Send resumes to Keith Brown at email@example.com
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.