Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Administrative Support Clerk
- Job Title
- Administrative Support Clerk
- Job ID
- Kings Bay, GA 31547
- Other Location
Xenia Systems LLC, a government services provider headquartered in Northern Virginia, is seeking Administrative Support Clerks to support a long-term opportunity in Kings Bay, GA.
CLEARANCE: Active Secret clearance required.
- Help setup/implement SWFLANTs financial and procurement electronic storage system.
- Review, Organize, and scan identified financial records.
- Assist Financial and Procurement Division with documentation of electronic filing process
- Assist Financial division with documentation of financial processes external to the electronic storage system.
- Help with the review and disposition of records as they are electronically stored
- Assist with Miscellaneous financial tasks as required, such as filing,
- Must have a minimum of two years of successful professional experience in one or more of the following areas: Financial Management, administrative office tasks, Contracting and procurement.
- A working knowledge/understanding of the DON systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, instructions, or other established guidelines.
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the scope of work involved, to compile data from multiple sources, to establish the facts, and to take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Must be able to communicate orally and in writing, utilizing a high degree of tact and diplomacy, and possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively discuss matters with government employees, contractors, and military personnel of all levels.
- Must be able to work independently and professionally after given general guidelines of a task.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Must possess and maintain a SECRET security clearance.