City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Legal Assistant - Family Law
- Job Title
- Legal Assistant - Family Law
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Growing Providence law firm is seeking to hire a Legal Assistant experienced with Family Law.
Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant:
- Prepare and edit correspondence, legal pleadings, and other documents independently and consistent with attorney instructions.
- Maintain legal files and records in the case management system.
- Assist in filing pleadings (e-file and in person), recording documents, and arranging service of process.
- Assist in client communication, fact development, and computer-assisted legal research.
- Coordinate client and attorney schedules.
Qualifications of the Legal Assistant:
- Minimum of 3 years of family law legal assistant experience.
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Working e-filing, e-working copies and e-service processes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills