Senior Systems Administrator - Top Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Senior Systems Administrator - Top Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
Senior Systems Administrator - Active Top Secret Clearance
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Systems Integrator to assist in identifying an experienced Senior Systems Admin for a critical program in Fort Belvoir, VA. Our client is a Federal Contractor with a long history of successful project completion and for this opportunity, they are working with the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) and have partnered to provide SharePoint consulting and development support for various solutions. Our client is working with numerous HQ Elements and MSC's to consolidate their requirements and business processes for new systems to automate and streamline numerous missions across the Command. INSCOM is looking to development new systems and enhance existing applications in their enterprise SharePoint farm. The system they developed help to manage human resources information, personnel deployments, contracts, awards, funding and much more. Beyond that, they are providing workflow solution to automate many of the internal processes within INSCOM. Finally, they participate in the development of application development projects responsible for aggregating different data sources into a central platform for data filters, reporting, and analytics.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Install and configure systems to support the ACCS infrastructure and applications.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Support the identification and resolution of automation and information technology hardware and software issues and problems. This includes the following:
- Administration and maintenance of enterprise class blade and storage technologies to include installation and configuration, performance monitoring and optimization, patching and updating, etc.
- Administration and maintenance of Windows based servers to include 40+ daily system checks, applying Security Template Implementation Guidelines (STIG) and security updates and hotfixes to address Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVA).
- Develop and maintain documentation which may include SOPs, TTPs, System Architecture Guides and Diagrams for all related system and hardware configuration adhering to organizational templates and policies on a quarterly basis
- Record and provide detailed system matrices of ACCS servers and hardware to include utilization, uptime, storage availability, performance, etc.
- Provide Continuity of Operations planning, evaluation, and execution of critical services on up to nine networks with quarterly review and updating as required
- Installation and configuration of new hardware and software to include enterprise class servers, storage, network devices, and system applications
- Analyzing requirements
- Conducting requirements and integration tests
- Ensure continuity of knowledge of DAIIS IT processes by conducting peer-to-peer mentorship, creating and updating SOPs, TTPs, and other system documentation. End-user training may be required to familiarize users with system capabilities and/or updates.
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- DOD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire
- Eight (8) years of experience provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure that includes substantive work in PWS Task 5.7
- Experience provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
- Experience working within the intelligence community
- Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
- Ability prepare and present briefings and training
- Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Clearance Requirement: Must have an active Top Secret clearance to start and obtain SCI. TS/SCI preferred.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com
@talentorchard #cjpost @fortbelvoirjobs #systemsadmin #sysadmin #systemsadministration @tsscijobs @novajobs