Senior VMWare Administrator - Top Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Senior VMWare Administrator - Top Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
Senior VMWare Administrator-Active Top Secret Clearance
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Systems Integrator to assist in identifying an experienced Senior VMWare Admin for a critical program in Fort Belvoir, VA. Our client is a Federal Contractor with a long history of successful project completion. They are working with the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) has partnered to provide SharePoint consulting and development support for various solutions. Our client is working with numerous HQ Elements and MSC's to consolidate their requirements and business processes for new systems to automate and streamline numerous missions across the Command. INSCOM is looking to development new systems and enhance existing applications in their enterprise SharePoint farm. The system they developed help to manage human resources information, personnel deployments, contracts, awards, funding and much more. Beyond that, they are providing workflow solution to automate many of the internal processes within INSCOM. Finally, they participate in the development of application development projects responsible for aggregating different data sources into a central platform for data filters, reporting, and analytics.
- Administer enterprise-sized VMware-based virtualization infrastructures covering vCenter and standalone ESXi environments version 5.5 and later
- Design, plan, implement, and administer HP enterprise blade server and storage technologies in support of underlying virtualization infrastructure
- Installing, configuring and integrating servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure
- Performing backups, troubleshooting and problem resolution for servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure
- Building highly available server clusters in a vSphere environment
- Monitor and trouble shoot system performance within the VMware environment
- Building and configuring virtual networks
- Create and maintain VM templates used for rapid deployment of virtual machines
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of hardware maintenance, upgrades, repairs, or replacements to Network LAN/WAN servers supporting the virtualization infrastructure
- Ensuring the security posture for the virtualization environment by monitoring system security, documenting system configurations, and ensuring compliance with industry best practices, DA regulations, and STIGs
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- DOD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire
- Eight (8) years of progressively responsible experience in virtualization and datacenter administration supporting and managing virtualization infrastructure, to include enterprise-class hardware, encompassing work in PWS Task 5.1.
- Hands-on experience with fiber switches and storage area networks
Clearance Requirement: Must have an active Top Secret to start and be able to obtain an SCI. TS/SCI preferred.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com
@talentorchard #cjpost @fortbelvoirjobs #virtualizationadmin #vmwareadmin #storageadmin #datacenteradmin @tsscijobs @novajobs