SharePoint Architect - Top Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- SharePoint Architect - Top Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
SharePoint Architect-Active Top Secret
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Systems Integrator to assist in identifying an experienced SharePoint Architect for a critical program in Fort Belvoir, VA. Our client is a Federal Contractor with a long history of successful project completion. They are working with the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) has partnered to provide SharePoint consulting and development support for various solutions. Our client is working with numerous HQ Elements and MSC's to consolidate their requirements and business processes for new systems to automate and streamline numerous missions across the Command. INSCOM is looking to development new systems and enhance existing applications in their enterprise SharePoint farm. The system they developed help to manage human resources information, personnel deployments, contracts, awards, funding and much more. Beyond that, they are providing workflow solution to automate many of the internal processes within INSCOM. Finally, they participate in the development of application development projects responsible for aggregating different data sources into a central platform for data filters, reporting, and analytics.
- Elicit and analyze business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams and convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
- Define, architect and implement solutions within the SharePoint/ Office 365 framework
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Help facilitate SharePoint adoption by end users by interacting with clients throughout project lifecycle.
- Serve as the technical and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions internally and externally
- Assist SharePoint administrators to Investigate, analyze, document, and correct reported defects
- Contribute in improving organizational processes and policies
- Contribute ideas for products and the business
- Develop custom tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of submitted data for reporting and metrics on all collected information.
- Assist in the development of training documentation, and provide training when requested
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- DOD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in enterprise-level SharePoint design and implementation with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint solutions – involved in all stages of the project lifecycle
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in enterprise-level SharePoint design and implementation with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint solutions - involved in all stages of the project lifecycle including work in PWS Tasks 5.1, 5.5.
- Comprehensive experience with SharePoint configuration through the web UI and PowerShell
- Experience using SharePoint server-side and client-side object models
- Experience in the implementation of SharePoint collaboration tools (forums/issue lists, document/form libraries, etc.), and the ability to seamlessly integrate with other Microsoft tools
Clearance Requirement: Must have an active Top Secret clearance to start and ability to obtain SCI. TS/SCI preferred.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com
@talentorchard #cjpost @fortbelvoirjobs #sharepointarchitect @tsscijobs @novajobs