Junior SharePoint Administrator - Top Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Junior SharePoint Administrator - Top Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
Junior SharePoint Administrator - Active Top Secret Clearance
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Systems Integrator to assist in identifying an experienced Junior SharePoint Administrator for a critical program in Fort Belvoir, VA. Our client is a Federal Contractor with a long history of successful project completion and for this opportunity, they are working with the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) and have partnered to provide SharePoint consulting and development support for various solutions. Our client is working with numerous HQ Elements and MSC's to consolidate their requirements and business processes for new systems to automate and streamline numerous missions across the Command. INSCOM is looking to development new systems and enhance existing applications in their enterprise SharePoint farm. The system they developed help to manage human resources information, personnel deployments, contracts, awards, funding and much more. Beyond that, they are providing workflow solution to automate many of the internal processes within INSCOM. Finally, they participate in the development of application development projects responsible for aggregating different data sources into a central platform for data filters, reporting, and analytics.
- Conducting patch testing, deployment and maintenance activities to ensure compliance with DoD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs
- Maintain comprehensive documentation regarding SharePoint system configuration and operation (system diagrams, application topology, data flow, SOPs, business processes, etc.)
- Monitoring SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth)
- Participating in special projects as required
- Participating in an on-call production support rotation
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- DOD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire
- Four (4) years of experience in SharePoint farm administration supporting and managing and mid to enterprise level environments including work in PWS Task 5.1.
- Experience providing SharePoint farm administration, including design, implementation and support of enterprise-level SharePoint environments from SharePoint 2010 and later versions.
- Experience in SharePoint PowerShell modules to configure and administer SharePoint and automate tasks.
- Experience working on/with a team as a contributor to complete SharePoint tasks in line with organizational goals.
- Knowledgeable with Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
- General knowledge of basic administration of a server including service packs and hot fixes required in a Windows operating system environment.
- General knowledge of networking – IP, DNS, Load Balancing as well as the concepts of Availability, Scalability, and Maintainability.
Clearance Requirement: Must have an active Top Secret clearance to start and be eligible to get SCI. TS/SCI preferred.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com
@talentorchard #cjpost @fortbelvoirjobs #juniorsharepointadmin #sharepointadministrator #sharepointfarm @tsscijobs @novajobs