Junior SharePoint Developer - Top Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Junior SharePoint Developer - Top Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
Junior SharePoint Developer - Active Top Secret Clearance
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Systems Integrator to assist in identifying an experienced Junior SharePoint Developer for a critical program in Fort Belvoir, VA. Our client is a Federal Contractor with a long history of successful project completion. They are working with the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) has partnered to provide SharePoint consulting and development support for various solutions. Our client is working with numerous HQ Elements and MSC's to consolidate their requirements and business processes for new systems to automate and streamline numerous missions across the Command. INSCOM is looking to development new systems and enhance existing applications in their enterprise SharePoint farm. The system they developed help to manage human resources information, personnel deployments, contracts, awards, funding and much more. Beyond that, they are providing workflow solution to automate many of the internal processes within INSCOM. Finally, they participate in the development of application development projects responsible for aggregating different data sources into a central platform for data filters, reporting, and analytics.
- Implement high quality, scalable and effective SharePoint solutions to support various organizational requirements
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers
- Monitor tasks, track development efforts and track successes
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- DOD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire
- Four (4) years of experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows).
- Two (2) years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
- One (1) year of experience with software development including any or more than one of the following (Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience). Engages customers, testers and staff at all levels throughout the project lifecycle to include work in PWS Tasks 5.1, 5.4 and 5.5.
- A good understanding of Windows SharePoint Services and other web development experiences will be required in order to implement high quality, scalable and effective SharePoint solutions to support various organizational requirements.
- Strong proficiency in the .Net framework and coding in C#
- Proficiency in ASP.NET Web Forms and or MVC
- Proficiency in SQL and physical/logical database design
- Experience communicating project status, defining, documenting, and maintaining processes and procedures
- Experience managing content in an online or Web environment
- Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
- Experience working within the intelligence community
- Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
- Ability to prepare and present briefings and training
- Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Clearance Requirement: Must have an active Top Secret clearance to start with ability to get SCI. TS/SCI preferred.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com
@talentorchard #cjpost @fortbelvoirjobs #juniorsharepointdeveloper #sharepointdeveloper #c#.netdeveloper @tsscijobs @novajobs