Driven by a Passion for Excellence
We are proud to be the leading independent Global Sales Organization serving the Meetings & Incentives marketplace, with 250+ member luxury hotels and resorts. We have a passion for our clients, a passion for our Members, and a passion to serve. If you are inspired to find out more about the exciting career opportunities at ALHI, join our talent network by creating a profile, or apply for an existing open position.
We offer the largest portfolio of 4 & 5 Diamond/Star Meeting & Incentive resorts located in the world's most desirable locations.
A Great Place To Work
- Competitive Compensation Package - Wages & Vacation/Sick/Holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability - First day of employment for eligible associates
- 401(k), with employer contributions
- Positive work culture - A diverse and dynamic team of top-level hospitality/travel professionals
Sales Operations Director
- Job Title
- Sales Operations Director
- Job ID
- Boston, MA 02108
- Other Location
Sales Operations Director
The Sales Operations Director is a key role within the FP&A group. The Sales Operations Director will be the primary point of contact relating to sales production and pipeline data and analysis for Sales, Marketing, Finance and other departments. The Sales Operations Director will be responsible for sales analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance and other sales support functions. The Sales Operations Director will play a key role in improving sales performance through the identification, implementation and management of standardized processes, tools, reporting and insights across regions. This position reports directly to the Vice President of FP&A.
Experience & Education
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on sales operations experience demonstrating success using analysis and process improvement to drive change and fuel revenue growth.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field (Sales, Advertising etc.).
- Experience at a hotel or in the hospitality industry a plus.
The Sales Operations Director must be self-motivated with an outstanding work ethic. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams are a must. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of high-level sales strategies, be able to translate them into system and process requirements, and successfully ensure local execution to impact business performance. Candidates should have proven reporting and analytics experience working with large quantities of raw and disorganized data across multiple sources and be highly proficient with database management. While the Sales Operations Director will work closely with the Vice President of FP&A on a daily basis, the Sales Operations Director must be capable of working independently to drive projects to completion with desired outcomes as guidance.
- Expertise with SalesForce CRM (including Pardot)
- Conga Composer a plus
- SQL Experience a plus
Duties and responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Responsible for third-party sales management and enablement tools/vendors/programs (e.g., Salesforce.com).
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing sales automation strategies including tools, technologies and processes to manage and improve sales lifecycle and sales management
- Work with Sales leadership to drive adoption of analytics-driven sales efforts
- Analyze performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales Support team
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures for effective and efficient sales operations
- Identify, prioritize, and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Work with sales management and other stakeholders to identify and quantify the sales target opportunity, and to assign quotas
- Automate recurring data reporting needs and enable nuanced ad hoc reporting: Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team in accomplishing company goals