City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Medical Records Clerk
- Job Title
- Medical Records Clerk
- Job ID
- Wakefield, RI
- Other Location
Busy medical practice is seeking to hire for their medical records department.
Duties of the Medical Records Clerk:
- Scanning/Copying of medical charts;
- Screening and entering mail;
- Pulling and Filling needed charts;
- Verifying that Release has proper authorization;
- Invoicing and Mailing Records as requested;
- Assisting patients
Requirements of the Medical Records Clerk:
- Experience with medical records, medical terminology and HIPAA regulations is preferred.
- Superb customer service skills
- The ability to master alphabetical and numerical filing systems.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer and Basic Data Entry skills.
- Ability to cope in fast paced environment. This position requires multitasking.
- Display a courteous and professional manner through interaction, appearance, attitude, and written and oral communication with co-workers and the public.
- Protect and maintain the confidentiality of patient's medical records and patient information.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of medical terminology
- Must have proficient computer skills and be capable of utilizing various EMR systems
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills