Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
Law Office Manager
- Job Title
- Law Office Manager
- Dayton, OH 45402
- Other Location
Small, established law firm in Dayton, Ohio seeks Office Manager for growing business. This is a strategic hire as part of the succession plan. This position offers the opportunity to wear several hats including integral roles in bookkeeping, process management and people management.
- Manage bookkeeping of regular firm and IOLTA bank accounts using QuickBooks, including tracking all deposits
- Manage client billing using Juris and track overdue accounts receivable
- Process accounts payable
- Manage people resources of the firm including scheduling, payroll, PTO, and hiring of non-attorney staff
- Manage physical plant including vendor agreements for cleaning service, equipment, and IT maintenance
- Negotiate and manage contracts for outside vendor services
- Coordinate firm’s calendar and diary systems
- Track and order supplies
- Interface with firm’s banking representatives
- Prepare annual budget and track performance against budget
- Prepare monthly financial reports for shareholders
- Prepare quarterly tax and administrative reports to state and local tax authorities including CAT and BWC
- Collaborate with firm’s CPA with respect to year-end tax accounting
- Assist with attorney travel plans
- A minimum of 2-5 years of office management or legal office experience.
- Ability to effectively manage the work flow / staff.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of legal billing systems and software
- Proficient Computer Skills including extensive experience in Microsoft Word/ Excel/Outlook.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
Strongly Preferred Skills:
- Legal experience preferred.
- Collection experience preferred.
- Required Skills
A minimum of 2-5 years of office management or legal office experience.
Ability to effectively manage the work flow / staff.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Knowledge of legal billing systems and software
Proficient Computer Skills including extensive experience in Microsoft Word/ Excel/Outlook.
Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
Strongly Preferred Skills:
Legal experience preferred.
Collection experience preferred.