Senior Signal Engineer (SIGINT) TS/SCI Clearance
- Job Title
- Senior Signal Engineer (SIGINT) TS/SCI Clearance
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
Senior Signal Engineer (SIGINT)
San Diego, CA
Active TS/SCI Clearance to Start
Want to join forces with a long-standing Federal Prime Contractor developing and integrating advanced software technologies to improve the mission for the DoD’s Battlespace Awareness and Information Operations Program?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Talent Orchard, LLC has been contracted by a top defense firm in their search for a signals engineer to support PEO C4I (SPAWAR) who is familiar with developing, applying and evaluating state-of-the-art signal processing algorithms for sensor systems using sensing technologies to support defense and intelligence applications. This role requires an active TS/SCI clearance to start.
** Relocation bonus available for qualified candidates **
In this role you would:
- Research, design and develop signal collection, processing and dissemination systems.
- Develop requirements analysis, system architecture, and integrate new signal processing technology systems.
- Design, develop and analyze systems for the extraction of information from signal sensors.
- Systems utilization include detection and estimation theories, speech processing, and neural networks; electromagnetic and acoustic effects on signals; and implementation of signal processing with advanced computer architectures
- Support the design, development, documentation, and testing of classified software products.
- Support analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of software for signal information processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
- Support ensuring that all end products met requirements and all associated standards.
- Support developing, applying and evaluating state-of-the-art signal processing algorithms for sensor systems using sensing technologies to support defense and intelligence applications.
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or mathematics with a strong foundation in signal processing and five (5) years or more of related experience; Masters and three (3) years or more of related experience.
- Applicable experience will be accepted in lieu of advance degrees
- Ability to work with and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders; government technical representatives, and other supporting contractors; excellent written and oral communications; ability to work independently or in a team collaborative environment; ability to brief senior government personnel.
- Understanding of Program Executive Office Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (PEO C4I) and Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) with prior experience with Naval Systems or Programs
- Digital signal processing, stochastic processes, detection and estimation
- Prior relevant military or federal government experience
- INCOSE certification
- Currently possesses Active Top Secret/SCI
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @sandiegojobs #SIGINT #signalsengineer @tsscijobs @DODjobs #C4I #commandandcontrol #signalsprocessing