Incident Responder - Cyber Security Operations - TS /SCI
- Job Title
- Incident Responder - Cyber Security Operations - TS /SCI
- Job ID
- Fairmont, WV 26554
- Other Location
Incident Responder - Cyber Security
Fairmont, West Virginia
Active Top Secret with SCI required to start
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition-consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Contractor to assist in identifying an Incident Responder with current experience establishing procedures and coordinating responses to reports of security incidents across several critical areas of business for a Federal Agency. Owing to the nature of the sensitive information potentially included, the Incident Responder must possess an active TS/SCI clearance level. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a project at its very beginning and to be confident in the opportunity to grow your career and advance within the program, including opportunities for technical and professional development provided by the prime contractor.
• Coordinate all reported incidents with the agency’s IT Security Program Manager (ITSPM), the agency’s Office of Inspector General (OIG), the Office of Security (OSY), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT).
• Establish procedures for reporting and receiving information regarding incidents affecting the agency. This will include establishing a hotline for reporting, tracking, and coordinating incident data, and maintaining a database of incidents to analyze and assess overall threats.
• Provide incident response services to the federal client in compliance with all federal policies, and USCERT Concept of Operations.
• Perform and coordinate organizational computer forensic information gathering as required in support of legal activities for the federal client.
• Monitor the resolution of all incidents and prescribe corrective actions pursuant to incident containment and recovery.
• Provide other organizational support services that may include (in a directed manner) provisions for the Vulnerability Monitoring and Regression Testing activity that includes an ad-hoc end-user liaison function, tools, education, auditing, consulting, product evaluation, and security testing in product evaluation.
• Provide the organizational community guidance and technical assistance on anti-virus software.
• Assist in the development of policy and guidance for N-CIRT and N/SAs.
• Participate in the client’s ITSC meetings.
• Monitor campuses for wireless networks. Wireless networks found to be in noncompliance will be reported to the Staff and Line Office ITSO, the relevant Authorizing Official (AOs), the ACIO for the Line Office, or, as appropriate, the Cyber Security Division or CIO office for action.
Must be proficient in the following technologies/tools:
• RSA Archer
• FireEye Network Security and Email Security
• FireEye HX
• ArcSight (Logger/ESM)
• Digital Intelligence (FRED)
• Candidate would need CEH at a minimum, but preferably GIAC CCIH or ISC(2) CISSP
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #TS/SCI, #Archer, #FTK, #ArcSight, #FireEye, @West_Virginia, @WV