Senior Java Developer
- Job Title
- Senior Java Developer
- Job ID
- Ft Knox, KY
- Other Location
Senior Java Developer
Talent Orchard, LLC has been contracted by a top defense firm in their search for a Senior JAVA Developer
Duties & Responsibilities: Provides support in specialized technology areas that can include, but is not limited to, elements such as: Web design, requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessments, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation, performance tuning, deployment, or maintenance. Assists with strategic or tactical planning to justify, market, or manage the technology needed for successful business operations. Support user training, as required. Contributes to or develops technical documentation. Contribute to technical presentations. Use applicable methodologies, modeling/estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software, or databases to perform assigned tasks. Candidate must compile with the standard and organization requirements relative to specific assignments.
- 5+ years design, development, and testing java applications.
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field. Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience implementing testing frameworks such as Selenium, Junit and SoapUI.
- Experience translating customer requirements to automated tests.
- Ability to track and report on testing results data.
- Ability to interface with clients, gather requirements and consult on technology direction
- Ability to work in small, rapid-development teams
- Ability to mentor and lead junior and mid-level developers.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with customer in analyzing requirements
- DOD Secret Clearance Required to begin, an interim Secret is acceptable to start work.
- CompTIA Security Plus Certification is required to begin work.
- Experience with Java Application Frameworks such as Spring(Boot, Core Data, MVC, Security)
- Experience with DevOps concepts such as Continuous Integration, Agile, Lean and others
- Experience with Maven or Gradle and its lifecycles
- Experience with jQuery, Angular or other modern JS Frameworks
- Experience with Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere or any other Java servers
- Understanding of SSL setups, Public Key Infrastructure and Public Key Enabling Applications
Overview: Perspecta is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology. EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories