City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Medical Insurance Verification Coordinator
- Job Title
- Medical Insurance Verification Coordinator
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
We are seeking an Insurance Verification Coordinator to join a busy practice. You will work alongside other medical professionals to provide exceptional care to patients.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Verification Coordinator:
- Examine patients to determine cause of illness or injury
- Assist physicians to provide ongoing patient care
- Ensure patients maintain physical, mental, and dietary health
- Communicate patient health status to other medical personnel
- Provide preventive health care suggestions to patients
- Participate in standardized health care programs and seminars
- Ensuring that all insurance information needed for billing and collection processes are appropriately obtained and recorded in the computer system.
- Contacting patients and pre-registering outpatients as assigned.
- Ensures medical necessity is completed prior to testing.
- Informs patients of their financial responsibility for services to be rendered.
Qualifications of the Insurance Verification Coordinator:
- Previous experience in patient care or other medical fields
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Please send resume for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills