Sr. Java Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. Java Developer
- Job ID
- Fort Knox, KY
- Other Location
Senior Java Developer
Fort Knox, Kentucky
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We are a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let us make an impact together.
Perspecta has an upcoming need for a Svc Info Developer IV 0- Java Developer Sr in Ft. Knox, KY.
Duties & Responsibilities: Provides support in specialized technology areas that can include, but is not limited to, elements such as: Web design, requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessments, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation, performance tuning, deployment, or maintenance. Assists with strategic or tactical planning to justify, market, or manage the technology needed for successful business operations. Support user training, as required. Contributes to or develops technical documentation. Contribute to technical presentations. Use applicable methodologies, modeling/estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software, or databases to perform assigned tasks. Candidate must compile with the standard and organization requirements relative to specific assignments.
- 5+ years design, development, and testing java applications.
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field. Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience implementing testing frameworks such as Selenium, Junit and SoapUI.
- Experience translating customer requirements to automated tests.
- Ability to track and report on testing results data.
- Ability to interface with clients, gather requirements and consult on technology direction
- Ability to work in small, rapid-development teams
- Ability to mentor and lead junior and mid-level developers.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with customer in analyzing requirements
- DOD Secret Clearance Required to begin, an interim Secret is acceptable to start work.
- CompTIA Security Plus Certification is required to begin work.
- Experience with Java Application Frameworks such as Spring(Boot, Core Data, MVC, Security)
- Experience with DevOps concepts such as Continuous Integration, Agile, Lean and others
- Experience with Maven or Gradle and its lifecycles
- Experience with jQuery, Angular or other modern JS Frameworks
- Experience with Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere or any other Java servers
- Understanding of SSL setups, Public Key Infrastructure and Public Key Enabling Applications
#java #javadeveloper #fortknox @clearancejobs