Product Developer Support
- Job Title
- Product Developer Support
- Job ID
- Dearborn, 48126
- Other Location
- Assists in build and updates BOMs for men’s & women’s woven tops products in the PLM system, insuring designer’s intention is accurately represented.
- Gathers, organizes and prints development materials and distributes to team
- Supports the maintenance of color, wash and style information in tracking documents and databases. Ensuring the accuracy of data to allow up to date reports to management.
- Supports the lab dip process by communicating with the supplier on status, updates and comments.
- Provides support and preparations for development meetings and provides updates and follow up as appropriate
- Assists in special projects and any additional development needs as requested
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in apparel design or related field; or equivalent years of experience is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience.
- Strong computer skills (MS Suite).
- Knowledge of apparel construction.
- Basic knowledge of fabric construction and trim used to build apparel products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with cross functional partners.
- Outstanding organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and attention to detail.