Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
- Job Title
- Westerville, OH 43081
- Other Location
Nikola Labs is on a quest to create the future and build the world’s leading wireless power company. Nikola Labs is a wireless Power Company with an advantaged far-field technology that converts radio frequency (RF) energy into direct current (DC) power. We are a devoted and capable team that includes world-renowned electrical engineers and distinguished business leaders united by a common goal – advancing wireless power into the marketplace. We are located at The Point at Otterbein University, a maker-space and incubator for technology start-ups and home to the school’s engineering program.
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
A successful candidate will be extremely organized, detail oriented, and passionate about accounting. This position will communicate directly with the COO and CFO daily to ensure the financial stability of the company is maintained. This role is fast-paced and requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual to fill this role & add value to the team.
- Have a degree from a four-year college or university.
- Have a minimum of four years of accounting experience.
- Be ready to go above and beyond to help the team (open to a flexible schedule)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Bring fresh ideas
- Possess a knack for planning, organizing, prioritizing and working on simultaneous projects
- Be solutions-oriented with a bias for solving problems
- Proficiency with QuickBooks (enterprise and online)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite – especially Excel
- Do whatever is necessary to ensure client success (no task is too small; no ask is too big)
- Provide bookkeeping support to our client base using QuickBooks Online
- Perform administrative functions, including maintaining client files – both paper and electronic
- Process all accounts payable, including matching purchase orders to receipts, entering invoices, verifying approvals and paying invoices
- Invoice customers, obtain purchase orders and follow through on collections of outstanding accounts
- Participate in (and ultimately lead) the general ledger month-end close process, including journal entry preparation and entry, account reconciliations and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assist with sales tax administration in a multi-state environment
- Required Skills
Proficiency with Excel and Quickbooks
Degree in Accounting or Finance or 5 years of work experience
Have a minimum of four years of accounting experience.
Be ready to go above and beyond to help the team (open to a flexible schedule)
Enjoy working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
Planning, organizing, prioritizing skills
Positive attitude with collaborative approach to tasks