Cloud Software Engineer II, #16-20
- Job Title
- Cloud Software Engineer II, #16-20
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stephanie Malbrough (firstname.lastname@example.org / 443-583-4481) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Cloud Software Engineer II, #16-20 in Annapolis Junction, MD.
What You Will Do
To help shape the future of Cyber Analytic development. The ideal candidate will have cyber analytic development experience, preferably with NCTOC or Cyber Security Operations.
Who You Will Work With
You will work alongside other highly skilled Software Engineers.
Who You Are
Software Engineer with demonstrated work experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products and demonstrated work experience with Source Code Management.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- At least five (5) years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least three (3) years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++.
- At least three (3) years of experience developing software in UNIX/Linux (Red Hat versions 3-5+) operating systems.
- At least three (3) years of experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- At least two (2) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, Cloud Base/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as two (2) years of experience with the Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc
- Demonstrated work experience with Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON
- Demonstrated work experience with developing restful services, Ruby on Rails framework, LDAP protocol configuration management and cluster performance management (e.g. Nagios)
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Cloud Software Engineer that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions