Systems Engineer III, #16-01
- Job Title
- Systems Engineer III, #16-01
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stephanie Malbrough (email@example.com / 443-583-4481) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Systems Engineer III, #16-01 in Annapolis Junction, MD.
What You Will Do
Seeking a System Engineer to develop requirements and use cases for new enterprise integration opportunities. Help us to develop transition plans and integrate functionality of our mission essential tools and capabilities. The System Engineer will lead a small team performing solution discovery, artifacts documentation, product evaluations, and dataflow documentation. The ideal candidate will be comfortable briefing architecture designs to all levels of management and enjoy working across multiple organizations.
Who You Will Work With
You will work alongside other highly skilled Systems Engineers.
Who You Are
Systems Engineer with familiar with coding as it affects system development.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- 18+ years of experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline.
- 10 years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, AQ, Risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid to large-scale.
- Operational experience with Cyber or Cyber support
- Experience coding with Java, MapReduce and/or Pig. (A Systems Engineer is not expected to develop code as a primary duty but must be familiar with coding as it affects system development.)
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience.
- A Master's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for two years of general experience.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Systems Engineer that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions