Sr Java Applications Developer
- Job Title
- Sr Java Applications Developer
- Job ID
- Seaside, CA
- Other Location
Sr. Java Applications Developer
Talent Orchard, LLC has been contracted by a top defense firm in their search for a Sr JAVA Applications Developer
This developer will provide application development and maintenance services for enterprise data services, identity, access management and credentialing related applications to include new design and development, and maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Expected to provide the services required to successfully implement and deliver application software solutions to the products he/she will be supporting.
- The solutions need to be stable, reliable, scalable, well documented, and of high quality.
- Will be responsible for estimating, coding, unit testing, integration testing, bug fixes, implementation, as well as ongoing support of the product delivered.
- May be responsible for performing as a mentor and subject matter expert on their team.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- In-depth knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems including knowledge of data modeling concepts, ERD design and development
- Strong experience in developing enterprise Java solutions following standard/best practices including Object Oriented Analysis and Design and design patterns.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge on Software Development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum)
- Demonstrated Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION / KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 7 years hands-on experience developing Java EE applications on Weblogic Application Server for highly available, 24x7, and scalable systems on Linux/Unix platforms.
- Excellent programming skills in Java and Java EE.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS IN A COMBINATION OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS IS HIGHLY DESIRED: