- Job Title
- Network Engineer
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE
- Other Location
Talent Orchard, LLC has been contracted by a top defense firm in their search for a Network Engineer
* The candidate hired for this position must be a US Citizen with an active top secret security clearance with eligibility for SCI – or – must be capable of maintaining/obtaining a TS/SCI clearance. If the candidate does not have a top secret clearance, a minimum of a Secret security clearance is required to start work on-site for this contract.
Requirements analysis, functional analysis, and synthesis of USSTRATCOM’s Network requirements.
Builds technical solutions based on submitted requirements documents and customer interviews.
* Requirement Analysis for customer requirement
* Technical Solution Development
* Creation of Bill of Materials
* Estimation for Operation and Maintenance of the solution
* Implementation and Integration of designed solution
* Project Management
* Weekly Status updates for key stakeholders of the requirement
* Written and Oral Communication Skills
Education and Experience Required:
* Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or related Engineering field, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline, a minimum of 12 or more years relevant industry experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Ability to interact with employees at all levels
* Experience with configuration/integration of Cisco switches, routers and appliances
* Knowledge of network system security, system operations and performance system effectiveness
* Experience with System Engineering tools, probability, statistics, modeling and simulation programs
* Working understanding of system engineering basics
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include Visio and Project
* CCNA or ability to achieve within one year of employment
* Information Assurance Technical Level II (or higher) is required (e.g., Security +CE)
* ITIL® Foundations v3.0 (required or able to obtain)
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories