City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Junior Executive Assistant
- Job Title
- Junior Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Great Providence-based firm looking for a motivated, high energy person to fulfill duties as a Junior Executive Assistant.
Job Duties of the Junior Executive Assistant:
- This individual will operate mostly independently and executes a variety of routine administrative tasks as well as provide administrative support to the various department heads.
- In this position, you will be dealing with confidential information, including sensitive documents. You will need to use discretion and tact when screening visitors, telephone calls, and information requests.
Job Requirements of the Junior Executive Assistant:
- The ideal candidate will need to have strong verbal and written communication skills, be familiar with social media, and have a get-up and go attitude.
- Bachelors degree is required.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills