City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Legal Document Examiner
- Job Title
- Legal Document Examiner
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Providence-based law firm seeks an outgoing self-starter who can learn our system quickly and attack projects aggressively for a Legal Document Examiner. Willing to train the right candidate, who obtains the attributes we seek.
- Must possess good typing/computer/telephone and general office skills.
- Being a team player is very important as well as being dependable.
- This is for a reputable firm and the position offers excellent health benefits, vacation time, as well as excellent leadership and growth potential within the firm.
Duties of the Legal Document Examiner:
Applicant should be very organized/detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize and work under pressure. Must have a bachelor's degree!
- Case/file management
- Preparation of legal documents
- Confirm the case status with the attorney.
- Summarize and perform case mapping for necessary documents
- Docketing and data entry
- Perform typing, filing and document and file review.
- Office administrator duties as assigned.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to apply now!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
Ability to examine and review legal documentation
- Pay Range
- $14.00 Hourly to $16.00 Hourly