City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Medical Biller
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
Established medical practice is seeking an experienced Medical Biller that has the knowledge of the complete billing process.
Responsibilities of the Medical Biller:
- In charge of billing, collections and medical office operations
- In addition, will assist with insurance verification and authorizations as well
- Other office duties as needed/assigned
Qualifications of the Medical Biller:
- The candidate must be reliable, punctual, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- We are looking for a bright, motivated, and hardworking individual with a positive and energetic attitude
- Must be detailed, well organized and multitask with ease
- Ideally 2 years+ of billing experience
- Experience in Medicare and Major Medical billing practices would be helpful .
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and EMR programs a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience and potential.
Please respond with a summary of qualifications and contact information.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
medical billing and coding