Are you Patient? Kind? Compassionate? Do you enjoy helping others and want to make a difference in your community? At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we care for, educate, and empower individuals with developmental disabilities.
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career...
Employee Benefits Include:
• Competitive salary
• Affordable & comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance - with no deductibles!
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Training, development, and advancement opportunities
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Cardinal Hayes Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Direct Support Professional (DSP)- Overnight Shift
- Job Title
- Direct Support Professional (DSP)- Overnight Shift
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
- Amenia, NY / Clinton Hollow, NY / Lagrange, NY / Pleasant Valley, NY / Red Hook, NY
Are you looking for a career that makes a difference? Cardinal Hayes Home is seeking compassionate and dependable Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) to work Overnights at our residential homes in Millbrook, Amenia, Clinton Hollow, Lagrange, Pleasant Valley and Red Hook, NY
As an Overnight Direct Support Professional, you will be responsible for bed checks, cleaning, preparing for breakfast, as well as providing hands-on assistance and treatment of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
This is a Full-Time position, 10pm – 9am; days will vary so availability must be flexible.
Pay: $12.60 per hour to start; $13.35 per hour once medication certified.
Great Benefits!: Comprehensive and affordable health, dental, and vision insurance ∙ 403B Retirement Plan ∙ Paid Time Off ∙ Paid Holidays ∙ and More!!
What's required of you:
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred
- Must be able to work at least one weekend shift per week
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer