Interested in joining a fast-paced, results-focused company that cares about its employees and is helping shape America's housing finance industry? Essent is currently interviewing for the following open positions:
Quality Assurance Reverification Specialist
- Job Title
- Quality Assurance Reverification Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Winston Salem, NC 27104
- Other Location
Essent Guaranty, Inc. Founded in 2008, we are a private mortgage insurer, approved by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and licensed nationwide. We offer private mortgage insurance, also known as mortgage guaranty insurance, MI or private MI, for single-family mortgage loans in the United States, providing private capital to mitigate mortgage credit risk for lenders and investors. This, in turn, allows lenders to make additional mortgage financing available to prospective homeowners. We are focused on managing risk and dedicated to serving as a strong and fair counterparty. As a company, we bring strong private capital and a commitment to risk management to the mortgage insurance industry. As of September 30, 2018, Essent Guaranty was in compliance with the Private Mortgage Insurer Eligibility Requirements (PMIERs). Essent is rated BBB+ by Standard and Poor's and Baa1 by Moody's.
Title: Quality Assurance Reverification Specialist
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
This is an individual contributor position that works under supervision and is responsible for performing reverification of mortgage documents provided in the loan file used to obtain mortgage insurance.
As a dynamic and resourceful professional, we will rely on you to perform the following duties:
- Review income and asset documents provided in the MI loan file to determine which items need to be reverified.
- Complete reverifications of occupancy, employment/income, and funds for loan closing using third party vendor service and/or direct contact with employer, depository institution, or other entities as warranted.
- Review returned reverifications for completeness. Communicate with appropriate QA staff as reverification batches are completed.
- Maintain detailed tracking records of status of reverifications and expenses associated with reverifications. Review Invoices and reconcile invoices to ensure proper billing. Submit invoices for payment.
- Participate in system testing and enhancement requirements as part of a coordinated corporate effort.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years Mortgage Processing/Reverification experience.
- Practical experience in Conventional mortgage underwriting, processing, quality control, and/or fraud investigations.
- Office based position out of Winston-Salem, NC.
- Occasional overtime required.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual contributor.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and disability benefits. We work to maintain a positive environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. Essent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.