Business Development Manager
- Job Title
- Business Development Manager
- Job ID
- Winter Park, FL
- Other Location
Specific Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Generate warm leads through research, networking, social media and referrals. Work closely with team members to identify new opportunities that meet New Hire Now’s target criteria (includes existing clients and prospects).
· Follow the Account Development Process to track, manage and progress opportunities.
· Maintain Prospect Report with current stage, opportunity description, person responsible and activity.
· Update CRM with prospect data and activity.
· Assist Executive Assistant with Proposal and Contract creation. Ensure timely and proper execution according to the Account Development Process.
· Establish and expand relationships with clients. Participate in account service reviews to ensure expectations are met and to identify upselling opportunities.
· Establish and manage existing and new referral partner relationships.
· Support marketing strategy, campaigns and events to present New Hire Now’s value proposition and services.
· Facilitate and participate in weekly prospect meetings with VP(s) and staff.
· Participate in networking and community events to establish prospect opportunities and grow professionally.
· Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly activity, revenue and gross profit objectives.
· Be knowledgeable about other RVR service offerings.
- Required Skills
• 5+ years of successful experience in a professional services sales position
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
• Proven ability to close new business
• Ability to successfully manage buyer objections
• Able to establish and expand relationships at a CEO or executive level and below
• Articulate and detail-oriented
• Assertive and able to handle challenges/rejections
• Strong consultative sales experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Results-oriented and rewards motivated
• Problem solver
• Time management skills
• Team player
• CRM experience preferred
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office